Edward Francis

Then England must have some unbelievable centre half talent in this age group.

To be fair Ash hasn't been a proper regular at u18s level, despite his talent. Humphreys and Adarabioyo have played a lot at that level this year usually alongside Oliver.

To be fair Ash hasn't been a proper regular at u18s level, despite his talent. Humphreys and Adarabioyo have played a lot at that level this year usually alongside Oliver.
Aren't the above considered at least u18's though? just for the record,i think Kigbu will certainly surpass Humphreys,not so sure about Tosin,he has awesome potential too.

Aren't the above considered at least u18's though? just for the record,i think Kigbu will certainly surpass Humphreys,not so sure about Tosin,he has awesome potential too.

Well they're both regulars for the u18s still as they're eligible. If Ash had played more I'm sure he'd have England honours, but perhaps not as they tend to stick with their known pool of players.

Then Francis must be really good?[/QUOTE
He is yeah but he's been in and around England squads for ages as they tend to stick with what they know and trust. He's playing more regular football too than Kigbu, and he's part of city's hugely successful u16s team which doesn't do your reputation any harm.

Kigbu's a work in progress for me, a little defensively naive at U18 level but he's a talented footballer and has the physical tools and time on his side. Probably why he hasn't been a regular since early in the season

Kigbu's a work in progress for me, a little defensively naive at U18 level but he's a talented footballer and has the physical tools and time on his side. Probably why he hasn't been a regular since early in the season
Fair comment as I think he himself demonstrated in todays game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.