'No one mentioned doughnuts'

Speeding up and down was one thing, for Matt LeBlanc to start screaming "Up the IRA" out of the car window as he was doing doughnuts was a step too far.

Has anybody started a petition yet to ban cars?

Cars are banned in London, unless your rich then its ok

I'm confused now. Don't the knuckle draggers usually get all uppity when war memorials are dis-respected and foreigners piss all over them?

I would like to think most people would be uppity if those dastardly foreigners pissed on a war memorial, but in this case I think you may be confusing driving a car in circles near a memorial with pissing on a memorial

Just a foretaste of a post Brexit Britain.

How many Slovenians have desecrated WWI monuments in their sports cars? None. It's always your hand picked "talent" on their Tier 1 visas that do this sort of thing.

Dark days ahead.

So because Top Gear is now Joey and Chris Evans this is the commie BBC as usual disrespecting this country or would this still be an outrage if Clarkson did it?

I'm so confused. I need to be told how to feel about this, not caring either way is not an option in 2016. I need a position to take and it needs to be one where I will be willing to insult other people online who take the other side; the fucking lefty/tory cunts.

People are being way too precious over this. I can’t help but think like many on here that this is a just a PR stunt to get people talking about the show only not as good as Clarkson’s stunts.

Whitehall is dominantly government offices and that’s it which is why they are bombing it down. There’s a couple of cenotaphs yes but it’s just an iconic road in Westminster.

I can't even imagine that this was a PR stunt. I doubt it even entered anyone's mind that anybody would be remotely upset by it. It's a busy road that people drive up and down all day long.

If we must take offence, I'd say co-opting the Cenotaph as a means of slagging off a programme you haven't seen yet, purely because you're still smarting about the fact your favourite ignorant thug of a tv presenter isn't going to be on it anymore, is slightly more offensive than simply driving past it. That's still a stretch though.

A programme made by cocks,presented by cocks,past and present,and watched by cocks

If you believe in the multiverse theory and infinite dimensions that will actually be happening somewhere, a planet of 6ft throbbers all watching TV. Food for thought

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.