The Invisible Man (Soriano) speaks...

How many season tickets at those prices? Not a dig would just like to know the numbers
Don't know that but in another thread I was told 55% below £600 and 80% below £700. I think £299 and £350 were offered to the waiting list after all existing season ticket holders he'd a chance to take them up. Seems to be a bit of we aren't happy about some ticket prices let's pretend they are all bad. And we don't want to criticise the owner lets' use Soriano as decoy. We're not perfect but we're still one of the better run clubs.

How many season tickets at those prices? Not a dig would just like to know the numbers
In the ST relocation window for 2015/2016 there were c23,300 seats priced £600 or below (based on Adult Gold) either sold or available to select. The number jumps to c33,200 priced £700 or below.

The average yield per seat from season tickets in 2014/2015, including all concessions, was £485.

Thanks, so with my scheme about 55% of matchday tickets would be £20 up to £35 or with the other 45% priced £35 up to £58 not including Joes and 93;20. 80 % would be below £50. With concessions an average price would be £33. Sounds pretty fair pricing to me. That's my idea anyway so would be happy to hear others.
Just to add for me that should be for all league games whoever the opposition and should serve as a maximum price for any cup or European games.
This was the conversation I got my figures from maybe @Pablo ZZZ Peroni would have a bigger breakdown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.