The Invisible Man (Soriano) speaks...

Explain big boy , it's not a dig.

Ive noticed you many a time, full of 4 word sentences without explaining yourself with no opinion- well off you go the stage is yours.

Your post was amusing I therefore offered an opinion that you were funny

Not at all, it's just that from somebody who spends there time turning there nose up at people's opinions you never have one yourself .

I'm for cheaper tickets , a team with youth in it and I'm not a fan of Pellegrini.

What do you want?

after 50 years of being a match going fan I'm really enjoying my time as a City fan at the moment, this season has been a disappointment but heyho I don't want every fucker at the club sacked. I understand this forum is for those who thrive on negativity and all the decent posters have been forced of it by a pack of vicious members. I offer my opinions to my match going mates when we can have a decent discussion without the vitriol which is displayed on here

after 50 years of being a match going fan I'm really enjoying my time as a City fan at the moment, this season has been a disappointment but heyho I don't want every fucker at the club sacked. I understand this forum is for those who thrive on negativity and all the decent posters have been forced of it by a pack of vicious members. I offer my opinions to my match going mates when we can have a decent discussion without the vitriol which is displayed on here

May I suggest you are a touch sensitive , there are plenty of longtime blues on here with views no different than mine to Soriano,Txiki and Pellegrini.

I've also done this club for 35 years - I ain't no Johnny come lately.

If you take the time to actually read my posts you will see I only want the best for this football club.

We will all be here when Soriano and Txiki have gone- they are not the golden child of this football club.

May I suggest you are a touch sensitive , there are plenty of longtime blues on here with views no different than mine to Soriano,Txiki and Pellegrini.

I've also done this club for 35 years - I ain't no Johnny come lately.

If you take the time to actually read my posts you will see I only want the best for this football club.

We will all be here when Soriano and Txiki have gone- they are not the golden child of this football club.
l

im far from sensitive, this football club is in its best place for many a decade, but if people want to moan and woman about it that's fine by, me crack on. I will buy my season card next year, I will be at WBA game till the end, I won't be going to the PSG game for a number of reasons

l

im far from sensitive, this football club is in its best place for many a decade, but if people want to moan and woman about it that's fine by, me crack on. I will buy my season card next year, I will be at WBA game till the end, I won't be going to the PSG game for a number of reasons

Snap mate , PSG the same, I can afford one ticket but not for my 17 year old City daft lad , hence my grumblings about tickets for the young uns on other threads.

Yes the club is the best it's ever been but they are not beyond criticism on certain things.

you defend this club stoutly mate and rightly so-a fantastic football club.

Nice to speak at long last !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.