PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

Biggest away game in our history apparently, the club have ballsed up the ticket process by not fully releasing details all at once but I shows the apathy to this competition by a lot of us fans that it's gone to almost open sale.

Biggest away game in our history apparently, the club have ballsed up the ticket process by not fully releasing details all at once but I shows the apathy to this competition by a lot of us fans that it's gone to almost open sale.
Wonder would it have been different had it been a good quality team in the Europa league ?

It might but I don't think it does. It probably shows that a lot of people normally buy tickets and sell them on. It probably shows that many people who didn't expect to get tickets, couldn't make travel arrangements at short notice.

Just had a call from someone who has just been to ticket office to get a ticket because been told three different things over past two days on phone. Ticket office still have 700 tickets left but have taken them off sale because they have ran out of time to get it sorted before the game to get things in the post. They said they stopped at 1pm. Absolute farce! He said although they had 700 in the back still thy couldn't sell him one!!

Just had a call from someone who has just been to ticket office to get a ticket because been told three different things over past two days on phone. Ticket office still have 700 tickets left but have taken them off sale because they have ran out of time to get it sorted before the game to get things in the post. They said they stopped at 1pm. Absolute farce! He said although they had 700 in the back still thy couldn't sell him one!!
That's bollocks I say.

More like it shows that the club had it spot on and were gauging take up on a daily basis to ascertain at what levels they needed to release tickets each day whilst taking into consideration the obvious change in take up qualification dictated by the absence of points whores.

Well done City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.