PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

More like it shows that the club had it spot on and were gauging take up on a daily basis to ascertain at what levels they needed to release tickets each day whilst taking into consideration the obvious change in take up qualification dictated by the absence of points whores.

Well done City.
I'd fully agree re the whores but if they'd released proper details and wristband conditions early on fans who perhaps wanted to go could have been sorted out

The gist of my post was more with the apathy of fans in general to the CL.

I think the problem is that a lot of people thought they wouldn't get tickets (even those with 10,000 points or more) and therefore didn't book travel when the draw was made. Add that to the fact the tickets went on sale later than expected, there was some debate about the total allocation, the cost of the tickets and that travel prices have increased dramatically it all means people can't be bothered with all the hassle.

The key to a healthy relationship, whether that's with family, work or with your customers is managing expectation through COMMUNICATION. I think the lack of it is what's alienating most people from the club recently.

Basically I've fagged around, thinking I wouldn't get a ticket for myself and two mates all in our names and gone down my various avenues to get one. Now the person who can get me tickets is waiting on someone to get back to them so I have to wait to hear back from him, miss out on buying tickets in my own name now and will have to wait it out. I'll be going regardless of a ticket or not, but the club could have been more transparent, that way I wouldn't have asked my friend for this favor and I could have bought tickets in my own name! Such a ballache and the club can't seem to empathize one tiny little bit with it's own fans.

JUST TALK TO US!

If they have stopped selling tickets and their are 700 unsold,it shows the magnitude of the problem of supporters just buying tickets to keep their points tally up.
Their isnt a person on here,who didnt think this would'nt sell out in the first couple of days.
And if the selling conditions, had'nt been changed, it would
What stopped it happening is clear too see.

I suspect the 2200 going would have been more or less the same 2200 under the old points whore system. Not sure the ends justify the means.

The key to a healthy relationship, whether that's with family, work or with your customers is managing expectation through COMMUNICATION. I think the lack of it is what's alienating most people from the club recently.

Basically I've fagged around, thinking I wouldn't get a ticket for myself and two mates all in our names and gone down my various avenues to get one. Now the person who can get me tickets is waiting on someone to get back to them so I have to wait to hear back from him, miss out on buying tickets in my own name now and will have to wait it out. I'll be going regardless of a ticket or not, but the club could have been more transparent, that way I wouldn't have asked my friend for this favor and I could have bought tickets in my own name! Such a ballache and the club can't seem to empathize one tiny little bit with it's own fans.

JUST TALK TO US!
Its not the club that has caused your problem, its our fellow supporters, who have clearly been abusing the loyalty system.
You openly admit, you didnt think you would get a ticket in your own right as previous match's away had sold out at high level.
City implemented a system for collecting tickets in Kiev and stated at the time,this procedure would be carried on for future european match's.
Alot of supporters were either unaware of this or chose not to believe it.
Well we all know the score now ,if you have the points and are in the Cup scheme, you will get to any Champions League Match away in your own right.
And by the looks of it,you dont even need the points,just be in the cup scheme.
Because the scammers amongst us,wont be pushing their points up in Europe for along time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.