Petition to save bbc local city coverage and Ian Cheesman

This thread has just answered a question for me.
The PSG away match I tuned into Radio Manc. expecting Cheesy but it was the radio5live comentary - on Radio Manc. Peter Jones and Danny Mills.
I do not do Twitter/Twatter or Facebook - so how can I register my disgust? -************ Save Our Cheesy**********

Tonight it was Cheesy and the Goat. - on Radio Manc.

How much does Big Ears and the pundits from MOTD get paid? Would they be missed if they didnt appear on the show? Would they fuck.
People watch MOTD to watch the highlights, not because who the presenter / pundits are.
Likewise how much does it cost to send said pundits and presenters / cameramen / technicians / make up artists / etc etc to the world cup / euros when they could sit in the studio in Salford and waffle the same old shit?
How much a year is Cheesey on in comparison to said presenter / pundits? Small change I imagine.
I know which I'd rather see lose their job.

Couldnt vote as outside the UK

I moved to Glasgow so don't get to listen to radio Manchester much any more but my old man does. The main reason being they are not sniping about us like they do on all other British TV/radio channels.. I've just signed it. I'm not having the old man making do with Danny f##king Mills.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.