Beckham's 25 years of sky sports.

The Light Was Yellow Sir

Just flicked through this. He's done his top 10 moments from last 25 years. Top 3
3. Giggs goal v Arsenal
2. Hatton winning world title (wearing City colours)
1. Aguero title winning goal.

Say what you like about him but there's an awful lot if ex rags who wouldn't have even mentioned it, let alone put it as number one.

He's a media whore who will say whatever pays him more and gives more publicity to whatever he's doing.

I am shocked about the Aguero winning goal being chosen by him,but let's face it,it is the biggest thing ever to have happened on Sky,and probably won't be beaten ever

I love watching him repeat things that everyone else says but in a slightly less articulate way and in a silly Joe Pasquale voice. Makes my Sky subscription seem worthwhile. "err, I don't fink the semi should be at Wembley, err, because err, being in the cup err, is about getting to the final, err and I fink when you get to the semi, err it's about getting to the err final err and the semi shouldn't be at Wembley I don't fink. Wembley should be saved for the final err, to make it more special." Truly mind blowing revelations.

he might me a media whore but tbh Beckham always seemed alright

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk

he might me a media whore but tbh Beckham always seemed alright
I agree he does seem ok. My only issue is that he has very little interesting stuff to say but because women want to bang him we have to listen to his thoughts on everything. My gripe is with the media rather than him though, I suppose.

When I first heard Sky announce this and they will have a special guest, I immediately thought "which current/ex rag" would they choose. No Surprise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.