Jalepenos

Barcon

Who the fuck eats this shit? I just had a plate of nachos at the local sports bar and my ring piece is screaming like a fucking bald eagle. I have to get on a plane in a few hours. I don't need this kind of shit.

Who the fuck eats this shit? I just had a plate of nachos at the local sports bar and my ring piece is screaming like a fucking bald eagle. I have to get on a plane in a few hours. I don't need this kind of shit.

No one needs that kind of shit. Personally I prefer the sloppy ones, not sloppy enough to make your arse chapped, but soft enough to pass without incident. We've all had that "breech birth" moment, and no one wants to go through that again.

Not funny Kaz. I'm off to Cuba in a few hours. If I have to shit in a crisp bag and throw it out the window I might as well be going to Leeds on a Finglands coach.

fucking mard arse.

No one needs that kind of shit. Personally I prefer the sloppy ones, not sloppy enough to make your arse chapped, but soft enough to pass without incident. We've all had that "breech birth" moment, and no one wants to go through that again.
Breech birth moment lol,first time i have heard that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.