Lukas Nmecha

southstandblue27

This lad has been banging in the goals for the youngsters in Spain, scoring six against Real Murcia.

Anyone able to offer a bit of info on him?

We don't half have some brilliant young strikers.

Thought i'd throw this stat in here. Just worked it out... Eight starts (with 3 sub appearances) and ten goals. Not bad really is it for a sixteen year old? That comes across three levels - u18s, u19s & the EDS (u21s) too.

Thought i'd throw this stat in here. Just worked it out... Eight starts (with 3 sub appearances) and ten goals. Not bad really is it for a sixteen year old? That comes across three levels - u18s, u19s & the EDS (u21s) too.
The way things are going on the injury front he may get a game on Saturday

Jordi Hiwula was never as good a prospect as Nmecha. It's Nmecha's technical ability that really, really impresses - the ball sticks to his boot on occasions. You can tell he's a product of our current coaching system, whereas Hiwula, as decent a player as he is, is more of a remnant of the old regime.

Thought he played well in open play today and had enough chances to score 2 or 3 today.
Just seemed to have one to many touches before shooting.
But there is a lot of potential in the lad.

This thread hasn't been active for a while, wondering what people's thoughts are about his development over the past year and his future chances, loaned out or chance to make it to first team.

Sometimes when I watch him he reminds me of Dele Alli, not like a true out-and-out striker, but can play with one (like Muller as well).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.