Ken Livingston

Read your first post I quoted "no they are worse" to paraphrase. Hence the BM version of "no you smell".

If you can't see that you're either a myopic hypocrite or a fucking idiot. Either way, it's impossible to have any semblance of co structure discussion with you as you either post someone else's article or slag off the opposition. I've not known someone with worse debating skills and lacking in original thought since I left primary school.

Two of your stronger attributes.
You would still be there if there if it wasn't age related.

Hence the term dog whistle racism.
Apparently you are.
Or, and this is crazy, but the Her Majesty's Prime Minister wasn't being a racist in the House of Commons and was using a perfectly acceptable descriptive noun.

The thing is, I'm not a fan of Dave and I look forward to a change of leader and new PM. But you're so myopic in your political views, to the extent that you support Labour like its a football team, that you fail to ever be objective.

If Corbyn had used that noun, then you'd be defending him and saying it was a right wing media conspiracy to bastardise its meaning and they were trying to find something that wasn't there. And the crazy thing is that you know full well that that's the truth.

Or, and this is crazy, but the Her Majesty's Prime Minister wasn't being a racist in the House of Commons and was using a perfectly acceptable descriptive noun.

The thing is, I'm not a fan of Dave and I look forward to a change of leader and new PM. But you're so myopic in your political views, to the extent that you support Labour like its a football team, that you fail to ever be objective.

If Corbyn had used that noun, then you'd be defending him and saying it was a right wing media conspiracy to bastardise its meaning and they were trying to find something that wasn't there. And the crazy thing is that you know full well that that's the truth.

Right now you have calmed down and understood what dog whistle racism is i will carry on.
Not an isolated case though, he called Sadiq Khan a member of IS, there is no evidence to support that. There are plenty of other cases and nothing is ever done.
I have never said i was a Labour supporter. I have no problem with Ken Livingstone being suspended and the enquiry will see what happens next.
I have however always highlighted tory dishonesty and the lies that go with them.
Corbyn has never used that noun. Now you are not doing this are you? "Rather than accept somethings an issue, just say "well they are worse" and point fingers elsewhere."
Which is why i like to quote people. If i have copied the quote it will be accurate and will highlight people being a myopic hypocrite or a fucking idiot.

Right now you have calmed down and understood what dog whistle racism is i will carry on.
Not an isolated case though, he called Sadiq Khan a member of IS, there is no evidence to support that. There are plenty of other cases and nothing is ever done.
I have never said i was a Labour supporter. I have no problem with Ken Livingstone being suspended and the enquiry will see what happens next.
I have however always highlighted tory dishonesty and the lies that go with them.
Corbyn has never used that noun. Now you are not doing this are you? "Rather than accept somethings an issue, just say "well they are worse" and point fingers elsewhere."
Which is why i like to quote people. If i have copied the quote it will be accurate and will highlight people being a myopic hypocrite or a fucking idiot.
Because I don't believe it to be dog whistle racism. It's a correct noun for a large group of people.

Doing a crossword must be difficult for you when one considers the word 'take' has 127 definitions and even the word 'set' has 119.

But well done on moving thread theme from the original, which I seem to remember is about @gordondaviesmoustache Hitler perversion. I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.