Ken Livingston

Irrespective of this argument. Just seeing this clown on the news this week and irrespectove of if he was labour or Tory, how the fuck has this dickhead ever been allowed to have a position of the magnitude of mayor of London. Looked like a tramp to me.

Irrespective of this argument. Just seeing this clown on the news this week and irrespectove of if he was labour or Tory, how the fuck has this dickhead ever been allowed to have a position of the magnitude of mayor of London. Looked like a tramp to me.
if you want to talk about Boris, then start a separate thread ffs.

It's difficult for an idiot to benchmark successfully in any way, materially or otherwise as I'm sure you're aware.

I stated material success was your only benchmark, I didn't say you were successful at it.

A short-sighted man can convince himself he can see the horizon clearly, but in reality he's stunted by the scope of his vision.

He certainly seems to be all dick and no whittington.

He has his moments but London was a much better city for his time as mayor and even the Tories realised that and maintained a Tonne of what he did to unlock the gridlock, tidy the City and make it a better place to live and work. Like most people he has his good and his bad but when all is said and done his actions have often spoken louder than his words and that's what really matters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.