Souness

Souness has always been able to say what he thinks about what he sees rather than what the TV men want him to say.
I remember years ago when he was a player but in the studio for the Liverpool Juventus match at the Heysel, he was the only one in the studio saying 'Look the football is completely irrelevant there are people dying out there '
Believe it or not there was an anchorman trying to get them to talk about the football and what would happen.

Haha! Not yet mate, although I am getting my teeth done on Friday. I saw the mould last time I went; I'm slightly concerned I'm going to look like a cross between Ken Dodd and Luis Suarez!

I'm getting an image in my head.
2482f8e8be78d6f2d1dda735f31ba4ba.jpg

what exactly are they doing to fix your teeth?
Getting three new caps and a bridge as one of my front teeth is working its way out. I've had a slight gap between my front two teeth for my adult life, which was quite endearing and idiosyncratic at one point, but the gap's widened in recent years to the extent where it can look like I've got a tooth missing on photos from a certain angle! It's never massively bothered me, but if the tooth at the front is on its way out I may as well go for it. My dentist is one of my best mates so it's not costing the earth, plus the football season's pretty much over and I quite fancy a girlfriend for the next three months!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.