Chelsea Thread (2015-16)

Are Chelsea bang on to return to top 4 next season? All of the focus is on the (hopefully imminent) rags decline, but these are starting to look stale too.
Case of self destruction this year more than any lack in quality, the new manager bounce should have them finishing fourth, especially with no European football (Chelsea have been the worst I can think of for dropping points after European ties).

Are the press giving them shit or is the focus on us just making the top 4?

Chelsea were given a ton of shit all season and deservedly so. Them being tenth is not a live story. The battle for fourth place was. If the media focused on Chelsea winning tenth instead of us getting fourth people would be screaming Agenda.

I think they are at a water shed moment -

- player issues to resolve

- how good is Conte

- how long will Roman continue to loan them money. Hasn't he achieved everything.

Something tells me next year is mega for them

Still waiting glfor all the shit to come out about what actually went on with that team earlier in the season and who was banging that Dr.
There was a lot of shady stuff going on and a very unhappy squad, as well as Jose's melt down. The way they quietly festerd in the lower half of the table took them out of the spotlight a bit, and the ongoing legal stuff with the Dr has probably kept people quiet. More to come I suspect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.