Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think we'll sign him, and hopefully his recovery time won't be as long as initially feared. Could even drive his price down further.

Ric.....M.E.N just reported we going after Kroos....you think we'd target both or maybe the injury to Gundogan is making us look at other options?

Manchester City News ‏@ManCityMEN 29m29 minutes ago
Guardiola has instructed City's board to pursue Kroos - according to reports in Spain

Good to know our interest in him is still there; hope we can conclude it with a cheaper deal!

From all the targets that we have been linked to; in my opinion, this is the critical one for our team.

Ric.....M.E.N just reported we going after Kroos....you think we'd target both or maybe the injury to Gundogan is making us look at other options?

Manchester City News ‏@ManCityMEN 29m29 minutes ago
Guardiola has instructed City's board to pursue Kroos - according to reports in Spain

Speculation here but I'm calling Gundo 100% with Kroos being the second midfielder. Kroos only an option if Pogba falls off and those excess funds spent on Sane + Kroos. Makes sense in my head at least. I also don't see Kroos coming but that's a scenario I could see which makes sense financially.

Speculation here but I'm calling Gundo 100% with Kroos being the second midfielder. Kroos only an option if Pogba falls off and those excess funds spent on Sane + Kroos. Makes sense in my head at least. I also don't see Kroos coming but that's a scenario I could see which makes sense financially.
I like where your head is at :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.