"Save Our Louis"

Heard hell announce he's leaving after the cup game and Jose will be announced Monday. Told to me by someone who shouldn't know anyone but claims to know a Real Madrid former player who's friends with Jose. I think it's wishful thinking but at least if it happens I can claim to be 4th hand itk.

Heard hell announce he's leaving after the cup game and Jose will be announced Monday. Told to me by someone who shouldn't know anyone but claims to know a Real Madrid former player who's friends with Jose. I think it's wishful thinking but at least if it happens it shows even a broken clock is right twice a day.
;)

Keep LVG.

For the sole reason we want their De Gea and others to leave.

However it does not matter who comes in. Mourinho is finished in PL.
As long as Fergie the Bully does not return. Why do your think how they won their last title? No red cards no penalies given against them.

13221606_10153496957056402_3883761957879509981_n.jpg

Little bird tells me it's butt and the family man's..he's itk apparently he's Mrs works at the family man's place and was asked to do some overtime where she shared a few glasses of wine with him..seems legit

If they fire the turtle it'll cost them a lot in compensation, and we all know Maureen spends big wherever he goes, so will the Glazers really spend that amount when they've got the family man already in situ?
The Glazers don't want Mourinho. They're just not interested in spending loads of money to win things. Drifting along in the top four, occasionally getting into the CL/FA Cup/League Cup QF, suits them just fine. They don't want a manager who wants to be top dog at the club and will rock the boat, affecting the share price.

The media speculation has all been coming from Mourinho. The anti-LVG stuff has mostly been coming from the Ferguson/Gill/Giggs camp but I'm convinced there was a deal done that this would stop in exchange for Giggs being given the job.

Camelgob was on 5Live's Sportsweek last Sunday and he made a case for Giggs. It's so transparent.

Little bird tells me it's butt and the family man's..he's itk apparently he's Mrs works at the family man's place and was asked to do some overtime where she shared a few glasses of wine with him..seems legit

How does the little bird like the taste of the family man's sloppy seconds?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.