"Save Our Louis"

The Glazers don't want Mourinho. They're just not interested in spending loads of money to win things. Drifting along in the top four, occasionally getting into the CL/FA Cup/League Cup QF, suits them just fine. They don't want a manager who wants to be top dog at the club and will rock the boat, affecting the share price.

The media speculation has all been coming from Mourinho. The anti-LVG stuff has mostly been coming from the Ferguson/Gill/Giggs camp but I'm convinced there was a deal done that this would stop in exchange for Giggs being given the job.

Camelgob was on 5Live's Sportsweek last Sunday and he made a case for Giggs. It's so transparent.

I've thought this for a while, that Ferguson was briefing for Giggs. I thought that was what did for Moyes too. Giggs will then be a puppet.

The Glazers don't want Mourinho. They're just not interested in spending loads of money to win things.
Not so sure about that, they've spend a shed load of money in the past couple of years for people who don't want to win things by spending money.

Matta, Di Maria, Martial, Shaw, Falcao, Fellaini, Depay & Herrera didn't come cheap and their wage bill crept back over ours. They might not have spent well but they have spent.

Not sure about saving him anymore tbh. I think he might be able to 0-0 and1-0 his way to 4th next year in the dullest way possible. I'm starting to think the madness of Jose followed by the utter shitness of Bryan Riggs might be best for accelerating the demise.
Sorry turtle, you might just be too tactical, its time to go.

Not so sure about that, they've spend a shed load of money in the past couple of years for people who don't want to win things by spending money.

Matta, Di Maria, Martial, Shaw, Falcao, Fellaini, Depay & Herrera didn't come cheap and their wage bill crept back over ours. They might not have spent well but they have spent.
They spent big because they were out of the top four and needed to get back in.

Heard hell announce he's leaving after the cup game and Jose will be announced Monday. Told to me by someone who shouldn't know anyone but claims to know a Real Madrid former player who's friends with Jose. I think it's wishful thinking but at least if it happens I can claim to be 4th hand itk.
Well look at you Tony biy. A true blue ITK...;)

That fella's the man for the rags. Know your place, no matter your spend, Europa should suffice, stop having ambition with the conglomerate in charge.

the united job is the one mourinho has wanted since ferguson retired and he got the sack at madrid i reckon.

he will turn them into a decent side again and guardiola will have his work cut out competing with him, which i actually think is a good thing because the harder we have it to get back to the top the better the side we will potentially build in my opinion.

the united job is the one mourinho has wanted since ferguson retired and he got the sack at madrid i reckon.

he will turn them into a decent side again and guardiola will have his work cut out competing with him, which i actually think is a good thing because the harder we have it to get back to the top the better the side we will potentially build in my opinion.

I think so. We need decent competition to ensure that we maintain our edge and continually improve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.