Leicester City 2016/17

quiet_riot

Team supported
City
So Vardy spotted with 'legal enhancers' that are on the watch list of substance agencies....hmm.

Can't wait to see their CL draw. I bet they avoid our group of death scenario should we qualify.

Away games after the Champions League:

Leicester - 0
Arsenal - 2
City - 3
Tottenham - 4

Nice and fair from the Premier League. Its not as if they've even done it based on position finished in the league.

It's going to be pretty intimidating for some of those foreign clubs. They'll be lighting flares, setting off smoke bombs and unfurling huge banners, but they'll shit themselves when Leicester fans bring out those paper clappers.

Away games after the Champions League:

Leicester - 0
Arsenal - 2
City - 3
Tottenham - 4

Nice and fair from the Premier League. Its not as if they've even done it based on position finished in the league.
But we might have a home game the week before the CL and the away Prem ties might come after home CL games. Much of a muchness

But we might have a home game the week before the CL and the away Prem ties might come after home CL games. Much of a muchness

No but it certainly makes things trickier for the rest, at least set the fixtures up so its even for each team in Europe or harder depending on league position. To be fair, I won't count my chickens because we haven't qualified yet. Harsh on Spurs though who are guaranteed an away game after a European away before the draws even done, despite finishing ahead of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.