Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueincy

Well Tony thinks he's
tonythetiger.jpg
Cl2KvpRUoAA9vu-.jpg_large_.jpg

I really hope these cunts crash and burn this season. Beating them at klanfield would be nice too, with Pep shouting BOOM in that specky cunts face.

Specky might have to give his goggles a rinse and numerous shines with his rub when that dirty twat Skrtel is gone and Liverpool have to start defending properly and fairly for a change.

Specky might have to give his goggles a rinse and numerous shines with his rub when that dirty twat Skrtel is gone and Liverpool have to start defending properly and fairly for a change.
I hardly think our gallant band of visually challenged referees will break with tradition and punish foul play or hand ball by Liverpool defenders.

I, for one, will be booing his every touch next season. Fuck all to do with me but you know how it goes; player deserts club for bigger, more successful club, the lure of trophies and higher wages....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.