Racist incidents on the rise?

Indian girl at work was spat at during her lunch break yesterday by two blokes in their 50s called her a Paki and told her to fuck off home. She said people have looked at her funny for a few days now so she's been expecting it. She's now scared to go out - what sort of people do this.

Ignorant idiots who should be arrested and dealt with its that simple.

i'm not saying for one minute that there are no racists in britain,but we have to take what is wrote in the media with a pinch of salt,unless you hear it first hand,because it could easily be rumours spread my someone wanting to remain in,i am dubios that because we voted out that suddenly all racist have raised their heads why wait till now,are you saying if the out vote lost these racists would have kept their mouths shut,what about the racists who scrike evertime they see a st georges flag? i never read about them,or do only white racist's count,i saw a post on facebook once which said

i'm proud to be black said the african,im proud to be yellow said the asian,im proud to be white said the racist! makes you think dont it?

On balance I would say the UK is one of the least racist countries in the world, baring in mind that racism goes both ways, its not a one way street as a lot of clowns on here would have us believe..!!

i'm not saying for one minute that there are no racists in britain,but we have to take what is wrote in the media with a pinch of salt,unless you hear it first hand,because it could easily be rumours spread my someone wanting to remain in,i am dubios that because we voted out that suddenly all racist have raised their heads why wait till now,are you saying if the out vote lost these racists would have kept their mouths shut,what about the racists who scrike evertime they see a st georges flag? i never read about them,or do only white racist's count,i saw a post on facebook once which said

i'm proud to be black said the african,im proud to be yellow said the asian,im proud to be white said the racist! makes you think dont it?

I've heard it first hand pal. More than once.

This was in the media yesterday. Overt racism is now white on white as well. How big a pinch of salt do you think is needed?

16bght1.jpg

The problems we have in my area are often between immigrant groups. Black and Asian school kids have been fighting eachother on buses and heard hurling racist abuse. There's often trouble with migrant workers from Eastern Europe in the pubs on a Saturday night. Still, the left wing insist we're better off in a diverse society so what do I know?

This was in the media yesterday. Overt racism is now white on white as well. How big a pinch of salt do you think is needed?

16bght1.jpg
well that racist seems to have gone to the trouble to laminate it,me being a synic would say a true racist would scrawl a note and just stick it on the widscreen,,

Hardly a surprise as the cunts now think 52% of the country agree with them.
I love these inaccuracies
So 52 % of the country are racist
10-15% are too young to vote
28% are too bone idle to vote
So thats just 5-10% that are the normal minority

Were fooked ;-)

well that racist seems to have gone to the trouble to laminate it,me being a synic would say a true racist would scrawl a note and just stick it on the widscreen,,

This was in Huntingdon. It wasn't a lone nutter either. It was organised racism at its worst. Those behind it didn't just laminate one poster. They made plenty including a large number of envelope sized laminated cards saying the same in both English and Polish which they were thrusting into the hands of any Poles they came across. The bastards were even handing them out to kids and telling them to go home as shown on the TV news last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.