Roy Hodgson

Just read the sky piece about senior players doubting him and the comment about them being unhappy about Raheem playing.

If and its a big if thats fucking true they should all be fucking shot given the lot of them where absolute fucking pants and had it not been for Raheem, they wouldn't have even fucking scored.

What a bunch of cunts they all are!
If true it shows the rag/dipper clique is still there.

The whole staged conference was bullshit, right down to Wooney "statement" announced during it.

Take our boys out of there for their own good.

I'm at work but following on Twitter.

Has the Chief Exec of the FA (Glenn) just said "I'm not a football man?" ???????????!!!!!!!!!???????

I think this is one of a multitude of reasons why the whole set up at The FA fails on these occasions. They have a far higher notion of their own worth and expertise than should be the case.
Naval gazing is all they do,that and getting input from rio and danny mills of all people,clueless manager appointments,i always thought if capello couldn't get a tune out of them then no-one would,wonder who will be next

There seems to be no element of even suggesting they got a couple of things wrong. No holding up hands and saying we made a mistake with this or that. It's just waffling around and avoiding the issues. Glenn has said that he is 'no football expert'! Well, I bet he's not the only non-football expert at The FA.

As for Woy, well, I wouldn't be surprised if he has another high profile job before we know who the next England manager is!

There seems to be no element of even suggesting they got a couple of things wrong. No holding up hands and saying we made a mistake with this or that. It's just waffling around and avoiding the issues. Glenn has said that he is 'no football expert'! Well, I bet he's not the only non-football expert at The FA.

As for Woy, well, I wouldn't be surprised if he has another high profile job before we know who the next England manager is!

Roy is finished now how he's handled this defeat has shown him up for the spineless inept turd he is.

He didn't see this result coming? I saw this coming after we failed to break down Slovakia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.