Game of Thrones - Season 6

par.gif

What? I was merely suggesting the BBC likes to employ unfunny ex teachers, Ranganathan, Greg Davis and the like...

edit and Tom O'Connor of course.

Fucking ex teachers, i will always have a love hate relationship with that fishing show with Jeremy "you damn right i am i remind you of a stern teacher because i was one" Wade.

Fucking ex teachers, i will always have a love hate relationship with that fishing show with Jeremy "you damn right i am i remind you of a stern teacher because i was one" Wade.

Did you see the one where he caught a massive fucking catfish by using his arm as bait? He stuck his arm under a log and a big fuck off fish swallowed it up the elbow and then he yanked the fucker out.

Did you see the one where he caught a massive fucking catfish by using his arm as bait? He stuck his arm under a log and a big fuck off fish swallowed it up the elbow and then he yanked the fucker out.

Haha yeah the crazy bastard. The main warning was when i saw it was a red neck 6 fingered hicks fav pastime in the southern states.
The second was when they explained you are the fucking bait and these fish can slap your bastard head of with one lazy flap.

"oh yeah they have really sharp little rasping teeth on their tongue and lips"

Eh?, fuck outta here you 6 fingered banjo licking loon, get me a fucking taxi sharpish i'm off.

Haha yeah the crazy bastard. The main warning was when i saw it was a red neck 6 fingered hicks fav pastime in the southern states.
The second was when they explained you are the fucking bait and these fish can slap your bastard head of with one lazy flap.

"oh yeah they have really sharp little rasping teeth on their tongue and lips"

Eh?, fuck outta here you 6 fingered banjo licking loon, get me a fucking taxi sharpish i'm off.

If I lived in America I'd definitely be a redneck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.