Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me booing walking out in disgust, it's a very nice kit in my opinion, but I can understand people have different tastes.
There's too many people on here that really don't know what life's all about if they are digusted with a football shirt ,that cafe in Bangladesh was disgusting ,letting children die of starvation is disgusting ,but a football shirt fuck me get some perspective

OK you don't like it WELL DON'T FUCKING BUY IT, dead simple

Fuck me booing walking out in disgust, it's a very nice kit in my opinion, but I can understand people have different tastes.
There's too many people on here that really don't know what life's all about if they are digusted with a football shirt ,that cafe in Bangladesh was disgusting ,letting children die of starvation is disgusting ,but a football shirt fuck me get some perspective

OK you don't like it WELL DON'T FUCKING BUY IT, dead simple

Bang on the money.

Just throwing this out there but what if we win everything in sight this season? Will this kit become a classic which will be used again at some point in the future when it becomes retro?

I too do not like the new kits colour combination. It does look great however on that track suit top that Nolito was wearing and also on the new signage at the CFA yesterday.
How do we let the powers that be know that we don't approve of the kit if we don't voice our disapproval?
It'll probably be a big seller worldwide but not here in Manchester.
Don't know how I'll react at the unveiling today. I might just walk out in disgust

Walk out in disgust, get a grip. This sort of over reaction is getting out of hand. So you don't like it, fine just stop the histrionics

Booing a football kit, can this forum get anymore pathetic at the minute?
There's whinging on every thread
Itk booooooooo
Noel and Pep booooooo
Kit booooooo
Sheik investing booooooo
New stand booooooo
New badge booooooo
Won't tell me what you've heard re transfers bòoòooooooooo
Wtf
New manager new season new players and it's as if people are looking to have a moan
We've literally got fuck all to whinge about sadly that's bluemoan forum at the moment

Wish I was on bluemoon back when we really had something to moan about, in saying that we would of had a right good piss take of it

It seems our new wealth has brought some of the worst traits out in us all
we seem a right bunch of needy spoilt arrogant whingers or some of us do

I

I've decided on my kit protest, I'm gonna throw my 39 year old body to the floor and start kicking and punching the ground whilst simultaneously crying and wailing ;)

My opinion on this shirt and new colour combination is, it's a piss take, an abortion,
I FUCKING HATE IT!!!
Would my feelings come accross with an 'indifferent silence?'

Maybe not but you wouldn't come across like this.

Child-tantrum.jpg

WTF? People are genuinely going to boo a fucking football kit? Am sure pep would be delighted to be managing a team that had fans like that! FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.