Germany vs France - Euro 2016: Semi-Final - 07/07/16

Can't believe some people still get sucked in to arguments with certain poster's.

He's a soft shite just like ozil, a coward when things get tough

Instead of typing bollox how he was a coward tonight? Never stopped pushing Germany forward, delivered 4-5 great crosses into the danger area.

He's a double CL and WC winner FFS, take your head from up your arse and see daylight.

Amazing how Muller can score so many goals in the World Cup, but still hasn't scored in the Euros.

Good for France, good for our guys who play for France. Especially Bac. Well done. Especially after the Paris attacks, as a neutral I've been pulling for them. Hope they finish it off against Portugal. Nothing against Portugal, but they've had the easiest run to a major final I've ever seen. I'm predicting a 3-1 France win.

More like "gently nudging" Germany forward :p

Can't agree with that. They had no cutting edge in the final third, the German midfield weren't to blame for the loss, they completely controlled the game.

He's an absolute shit house, proper wimp. Was shite tonight as well.

Still a good player though.

Kroos isn't the kind of player that likes to battle one on ones. He is clever and finds space for himself to set up numerous attacks. I thought he was not great but very good tonight. Needed to play further up because his team was trailing in 2nd half. Still delivering lots of balls to create something for attacking.

I chose France at the start but after watching their first couple of matches, I didn't think they could do it. But they've been fantastic.

There was only one player on the pitch today worth £100m and he scored 2 goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.