Pep Guardiola press conference 1:30pm

Hmm, I thought that City TV would live stream it on Youtube, but it doesn't look like they're going to. At least it's not up yet.

Hmm, I thought that City TV would live stream it on Youtube, but it doesn't look like they're going to. At least it's not up yet.

This is a media press conference. If they live streamed it there would be no point in having it at all. it's to brief the media.

It'll be up later.

Nice to have a manager who I'll actually watch, because you couldnt pay me to watch Pellers atrociusly boring ones.

It's to allow the media to ask questions. Putting it on Youtube is no different from Sky showing it.

Yes, but ultimately to give them content. So if we can digest it via mancity.com, we are less likely to buy the piece of filth newspaper reporting the articles. That's why i thought it wouldnt be on live.

Just for clarification: if Pep will be asked about one particular player, let's say, Yaya, he will no doubt say that how he's a top, top, top player who has great work rate on the pitch, yet he can sell him even just days after the praise. :) This happened with Dante at Bayern, for example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.