Joshua Kimmich

Saif1994

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...nich-star-kimmich-at-manchester-?ICID=HP_BN_1

The 21 year old right back played in the starting eleven for Germany at the Euros and looked very good in both attack and defence. What stood out most about this guy was how he aggressively put in a lot of effort especially for someone his age. Leroy Sane and this guy coming to Manchester City would be strengthening the right side of our team a lot. Obviously this deal depends on whether the time has come for Zabaleta to move on, but I think the time is right now.

Would be a really good signing in my opinion, what do you think?

Love the player. Fiery non stop worker who our fans would absolutely adore. But this is probably even less likely than Bonucci. At that sum or almost any sum, there's just no reason for Bayern to sell

unfortunately its about £20 mill short of making Bayern even consider the move. Maybe a Kimmich+Thiago swap for KDB and a little cash would be considered.

I don't think it would be a good idea to sell De Bruyne, even if we had Sane. Thiago is a quality player but I feel like we need to strengthen our full back positions more than anything else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.