Bayern v City (Post Match)

I thought the young lads performed really well, apart from Barker who didn't seemed arsed. We look a completely different team and when we get all our players back and a few new faces, I think we're going to look pretty damn impressive.

Angelino and Adarabioyo were stand out for me, Maffeo was also very good. Willy made some great saves.

We were really unlucky with the goal.

Bony was poor though, can't imagine he's got much longer left.

Caballero - made some great saves with his good positioning, wouldn't mind him staying for another season.
Maffeo - struggled a bit in the first half, but to be fair, he was facing Frank Ribery on the right flank, no shame on that. Did well in the second half.
Adarabioyo - Absolutely impressed with him, his composure, vision, passing and clearances. Got the perfect height for a defender. Can see him and Stones as future pairing both in City & England, which will be healhty for both parties.
Kolarov - His experiment as a central back didn't work, can't see him lasting any longer in the club.
Angelino - Top performance from him at the left flank and then as winger. Exciting prospect and can see him staying this season.
Fernando - Average performance
Fernandinho - Good to see him with the captain armband instead of Kolarov, good performance.
Navas - Impressive work rate as early in the preseason. Pep will make use of that, will be a good squad player if he stays and I hope he does!
Barker - Disappointed as I was expecting more of him, didn't impress as much as Angelino & Adarabioyo.
Zinchenko - Showed good composure in tight areas, positioned himself well at times, good debut imo.
Iheancho - Didn't show much due to lack of attacks & players going forward.
Clichy - Good performance, I think he reassured Pep with the left back position.
Delph - Same as Navas, needs to improve his passing though.
Bony - No comment.
Home Kit - Fucking shit!

It's still early in the pre season though but really pleased with what I have seen so far!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.