Pep's Taxi!

A bit difficult to ignore you saying it 4 times lol

I'm not and have never said all CityTV output is pants. The point I am making is that I didn't like this particular production and there are other ways the costs associated for this film could have been better used to engage with supporters.

Now some people like it, I personally don't. That's it.

I'm not and have never said all CityTV output is pants. The point I am making is that I didn't like this particular production and there are other ways the costs associated for this film could have been better used to engage with supporters.

What are you telling her for?

Pretty hard to ignore you when you say it four times in a row mate ;)

Shit, beaten by a girl.

Glad you've joined Barcon. Been meaning to ask you something about life in Canada. We are emigrating soon to Vernon and wanted to ask you a couple of questions. OK to PM you?

We were desperate to see and hear pep and this was a great fun way to do it,each to their own though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.