James Horsfield

There's no way he would've been given the coveted "61" squad number if he didn't figure in our first team plans.

Earn this, James... earn this.

nacho was 72 wasn't he ? squad numbers mean nothing, if your good enough and show enough you will get a chance. your right on the last bit he has to earn it though

Hope we see him playing versus United, confident that he will play if Pep thinks he is up to it.

The bottleneck that has occurred is because IMO we are holding onto players for too long. For instance, Plummer, Facey and Horsfield should have been let go a couple of years ago.

We are blaming Pellegrini for not giving youth a chance, yet Chelsea have been the most successful academy over the last 7 years and none of them have been given a chance.

The only game that really pissed me off was when Ambrose was on the bench at 17 and we were 3 goals up with 15 minutes to play and he brought Demi on. I can't remember the opponents that day, but do remember what happened.
Why should Horsefield have been let go a couple of years ago??

He simply isn't good enough to play for City.

I do not believe we are doing these kids any favours by keeping them at the club longer than they need to be.
You simply do not know that you just think it. You may be right you may be wrong but he looks a good prospect to me, far too early to say he won't make it with us, and two years ago, how old was he?

You simply do not know that you just think it. You may be right you may be wrong but he looks a good prospect to me, far too early to say he won't make it with us, and two years ago, how old was he?

He is 21 in September, and hasn't even been a regular for the EDS from what I have seen.

It's all about opinions, but I see no evidence of him being good enough to break into the first team.

I actually think George Glendon is a far superior player, but once again I see no evidence he will be good enough to break into the first team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.