City Women - Champions and Continental Cup Winners 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was only able to watch the highlights shows but fantastic, some of the best play I've seen from us.
First time seeing Megan Campbell, her 2nd game I believe, but she looked very useful; was also glad to see Tessel Middag, hope she does great things here.
Brilliant header from Jill. Jane Ross is looking perfect in the #16 shirt. Unbelievable goals from Georgia and Izzy.
Only real negative was Abbie McManus' injury, a great player for us I think, hopefully back soon.
Just congrats on a stunning performance, hope I don't miss the next game.

No card activation for the match on Sunday - paper tickets only. Mine arrived this morning and it was quite a surprise, there haven't been any emails etc

Wow, did you see that throw-in at the end, Rory Delapesque!

Are there any rules banning women from playing with the men? I just ask because she would be worth having on the bench to come on right near the end and take a throw in, from near the corner spot. Call it plan 'C'.

Are there any rules banning women from playing with the men? I just ask because she would be worth having on the bench to come on right near the end and take a throw in, from near the corner spot. Call it plan 'C'.
top wummery

No! Been a City fan since aged four 1972 - Colin Bell and Tommy Hutchinson are my favourite players. Plus I have been banned from Red Cafe five times, so nerrrrrrrr!

I thought we weren't that good today but still way way better than Sunderland. Up to 40 minutes or so we probably had 85% possession and even though we were one up and hit the bar twice I imagined Nick Cushing not being too happy. The dominance continued but it was only the opportunism of Georgia Stanway that brought the goals. That last one , a swinger with the wrong foot, was a beauty and a surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.