Leroy Sane signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell pal, and no offence, but who gives a fuck?

Honestly, it's getting worse this shit - people now complaining about what the media MIGHT say!

This website is going down the swannie with this media paranoia. It's painful to read our fans be so soft.

Anyway, great to see an exciting young right winger. Not had one since a certain Shauny Wright Wright Wright

As I said earlier - not complaining. Not sure where you get that from at all, and if you don't give a fuck why bother replying?

I think it's interesting given the wide ranging figures quoted by various outlets over the Sterling, Mangala fees.

Really feels like this summer is seeing the transformation of the squad i was hoping for. Young, talented and hungry players who will form the basis of the team for the next 6 or 7 years. We add stones in to that and we have Stones, Sane, Gundogan and Gabriel which could be the core of the team for years to come.

I haven't seen this guy play, but from what I've gathered he's had an excellent season and been praised by the media.
If we manage to get him and Sterling going, we have a really young attack.

To answer the post above, I've read that he's played on both sides and that he is strong With both feet.

I have seen him a lot. He has had NOT an excellent season, but it was ok with a lot of variation in performance. Just normal for a young lad.
He has NOT been praised by the German media, but surely the English are different...
He is NO superstar and I am sure Pep will focus on the TEAM being the star, rightly so.

Leroy is a huge talent. Be kind to him and give him some time in a different country, language and culture. Nothing to underestimate.
Give him a maximum support upfront, upfront!

Same to Sterling. Maybe this is the second chance for us to support Raheem much stronger and more generously than we did up to now.
These young fellows need it SO much. If they feel good they really can make the difference.
Get loud, no matter what the fuckin media or rags say. We should we much more immune to that trash.

Fucking hell pal, and no offence, but who gives a fuck?

Honestly, it's getting worse this shit - people now complaining about what the media MIGHT say!

This website is going down the swannie with this media paranoia. It's painful to read our fans be so soft.

Anyway, great to see an exciting young right winger. Not had one since a certain Shauny Wright Wright Wright
Absolutely spot on this

I have been a reader of this site for years and years however the paranoia is getting ridiculous.

Its got to be as a result of the rise of twitter and the pathetic childish arguments you see on there of opposing fans trying to gain the moral high ground. Any media that may portray us in a negative light is jumped upon. Who cares what other fans think? Grow and thicker skin and ignore them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.