Leroy Sane signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great signing, just the kind of player we've been crying out for. Pep will certainly help him come along into a rather special player too, I'm sure.

And no more Navas!

Thank fuck for that.

Now if we could just sack Kolarov off this would be quite the summer.

Good and interesting signing. Sané is versatile across the frontline. But he's gonna need time. I expect wonderful and quiet spells during a game. Let's hope the wonderful ones grow. It'll be interesting to see him develop under Pep this first year.
Sané will be welcome competition for both Navas and Sterling.

Pi
Great signing, just the kind of player we've been crying out for. Pep will certainly help him come along into a rather special player too, I'm sure.

And no more Navas!

Thank fuck for that.

Now if we could just sack Kolarov off this would be quite the summer.

Pity you can't bring yourself to show Navas the respect he deserves. Always gives 100%, never neglect his defensive duties and brings good balance to the team. Yes his crosses go missing esp. after Negredo left. An area that we can expect Pep to work on. I hope Navas stays and Sané might find it hard at first to put Navas behind him.

Pi

Pity you can't bring yourself to show Navas the respect he deserves. Always gives 100%, never neglect his defensive duties and brings good balance to the team. Yes his crosses go missing esp. after Negredo left. An area that we can expect Pep to work on. I hope Navas stays and Sané might find it hard at first to put Navas behind him.

I wouldn't be against Navas staying as a squad player, it's a role he could fulfil adequately.

But I think he'll have his work cut out starting ahead of Sane, or at least I fucking hope so.

Pi

I totally agree...

JJ

5275747_taylor-swift-apologizes-to-nicki-minaj_74a684c3_m.gif

I'm glad Pep got Sané, he gave Kingsley Coman a lot of freedom and I think he will utilize Leroy the same way. They also had similar stats. I also agree with Leroy's Instagram post about why he choose to leave now vs next year.
Some German reporter tried to blame Schalke not making the champions league for the season based on how the last game of the season ended up for them. Also linking his up and down year with that of Schalke, I think he would've had more pressure their had he stayed than he will here where he's a piece of the puzzle. At Schalke they would probably look to shoulder getting into Champions League all on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.