Champions League 2016/17: Playoff Round - Steaua Bucharest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuffed with this, I assume the paranoid among us have little to say, Now do they play in that national Stadium or this Stadianul Ghencea place. Little old Dundalk got quite a good draw too, Legia are about 20 places below the team they beat in the last round.

Could have been worse. Glad we avoided Roma.

If we make sure the first leg is a big win (3-0) the second leg could be a chance to see a few academy lads.

Steaua are no mugs. They beat Sparta Prague convincingly to get to this stage. Having said that its a good draw and I expect us to go through but by the way some people are reacting to the draw it's as if we've got a bye. Looking forward to the trip

If we are serious, we should be taking teams like this to the cleaners. They are no mugs, but are not a patch on us either.

Chuffed with this, I assume the paranoid among us have little to say, Now do they play in that national Stadium or this Stadianul Ghencea place. Little old Dundalk got quite a good draw too, Legia are about 20 places below the team they beat in the last round.

The paranoid amongst us will have noted that Twatini is no longer on the scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.