City vs. Arsenal Ullevi (Gothenburg) 7 Aug. Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tosin might well start vs Sunderland at this rate.

I'm not saying he'll be a starter, but if Kompany isn't fit, Mangala only arrived last week so he won't be up to speed and nor will Stones even if he's signed in time.

So one of Denayer or Tosin is quite likely going to partner Otamendi - the only other option is Fernadninho.

But if Tosin plays another 90 minutes tomorrow he's got to be in pole position.

Tosin might well start vs Sunderland at this rate.

I'm not saying he'll be a starter, but if Kompany isn't fit, Mangala only arrived last week so he won't be up to speed and nor will Stones even if he's signed in time.

So one of Denayer or Tosin is quite likely going to partner Otamendi - the only other option is Fernadninho.

But if Tosin plays another 90 minutes tomorrow he's got to be in pole position.

Hi mate...genuine question! If Pep was planning on using Ota next week, wouldnt he want to see him playing in this last pre-season game in his CB pairing?

So we have 6 full-backs and 2 centre-backs. 1 week until our season starts and i still don't have a clue what our defence will look like this season. Let's hope pep does.

Otamendi wasnt there vs St Johnstone and was in Spain having some medical appointment. Likely he has a knock. Maybe Bony and Mangala are going out of the door in some way, suprised about Nasri

Thanks mate. Didnt know Ota was in Spain with medical appointment!

If Ota carrying a knock and we still dont take Mangala to get some game time before the season, think that shows he really might not be in Pep's plans.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.