The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do City fans think players who are not brilliant for us are rubbish - Bony's goal scoring record for Swansea was phenominal, he is only 26. When you consider Liverpool are asking for 32mill for Benteke and Watford turned down 30 mill for Deeney then looks to me that Everton would be getting a good deal.

Unless we pay 50 mill and sell for 5 some people are not happy. We need to start making some money back on players we sell - yes his wages are probably high but so is the current transfer markey for English clubs.
I would like to agree about Bony. He had malaria and missed pre-season last year which must have affected his game. But he really frustrated a lot of fans by not showing for the ball and allowing his poor form to depress his game. You have to have a really strong mentality to succeed and I felt last season he didn't show the fans enough that he wanted to do well. But that charge could be be laid at a whole host of players.

He obviously has a lot of quality as we saw in his time at Swansea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.