The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the context? In Zin saying he didn't think it would happen or in TH saying we're in for a forward and a keeper?

Both

TH said that we are possibly in for a GK and a forward

Zin said he didn't think it would happen -

I presumed he was talking about the targets that TH was mentioning but I could be wrong

I don't see how we can possibly sign any of the names suggested & if we could sign Suarez, he wuld cost far too much money for a 29 year old, especially now those fucking morons have spunked 100 mil on Pogba.
If tolmie is correct and has heard something, I would suggest that a miracle and an extra early Xmas present would suggest a forward and not a keeper, as these were the only two options mentioned, but could be fook all

Both

TH said that we are possibly in for a GK and a forward

Zin said he didn't think it would happen -

I presumed he was talking about the targets that TH was mentioning but I could be wrong
Ah thanks, I really think we'll be using Rulli by next season (if not January) and his transfer was as confusing as it was so that we can make that "marquee" signing and stay within FFP.
Edit: then again I'm probably way off and Stones is the last one in

If tolmie is correct and has heard something, I would suggest that a miracle and an extra early Xmas present would suggest a forward and not a keeper, as these were the only two options mentioned, but could be fook all

It all seems a bit Mancini to me, ie: 'we still have some money left so let's spend it'.

We have Nolito, Sterling, Sane, Aguero, Iheanacho who can all play in a front 3, plus DeBruyne & Silva who usually play in attacking positions (but possibly might sometimes be played deeper) Gabriel Jesus already sorted for the winter 'freshening up' signing, Yaya has been playing a bit further up pre season, Navas is still here at the moment as is Zinchenko still, then we have a plethora of exciting attacking kids & Moreno already signed for next season.

i'm sure Bobby or Pelle would try to spend every penny we have left, because they can, but I'd be a bit disappointed if Pep did the same.

A keeper would make sense. As would Alonso for his CL experience in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.