Chelsea Thread 16/17

aguero93:20

Team supported
Some gobshites in day-glo green and black.
Couldn't see one of the first couple of pages of a search so started one.

Have banned half and half scarves from being sold around Stamford Bridge apparently :D

Couldn't see one of the first couple of pages of a search so started one.

Have banned half and half scarves from being sold around Stamford Bridge apparently :D
Quite an odd decision really. If people want to buy them as a momento then fine, if so called 'real fans' dont like them then don 't buy them.

Quite an odd decision really. If people want to buy them as a momento then fine, if so called 'real fans' dont like them then don 't buy them.

Something to do with trademarking a load of merchandise designs and trying to control the sales rather than any distaste for the abominations :)

Our most dangerous rivals, I think. Still basically a title winning team and no European football.

I've got them for the league, depending on how quickly we can assimilate Peps ideas and whether the young ones can perform straight out of the gate (both things I think will be slower than people here are expecting).

I can sort of understand half and half scarves for the away team. If you're a league 2 team or some unknown team from Bratislava its a nice memento when you player one of the bigger teams, what i dont understand is the twats walking round on derby day with them. Ive seen fully grown men walking around wearing city/scum scarves, its disgraceful. Our badge shouldnt be within 100 yards of them twats

I can sort of understand half and half scarves for the away team. If you're a league 2 team or some unknown team from Bratislava its a nice memento when you player one of the bigger teams, what i dont understand is the twats walking round on derby day with them. Ive seen fully grown men walking around wearing city/scum scarves, its disgraceful. Our badge shouldnt be within 100 yards of them twats
It's the day trippers mate, to me and you maybe a final or similar ( I still wouldn't ), but to them if it's their only game of the season Norwich at home is a biggie.

Any gorwn man wearing one of those should be publically flogged on the centre spot at half time. Would be more entertaining than watching grown men run round a broom and try to score. Might also tempt me to avoid the carnage of the half time SS beer farce.

Our badge shouldnt be within 100 yards of them twats
article-2429460-182C343900000578-445_634x299.jpg

Nah it's nice sometimes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.