Leicester City 2016/17

If nobody has suggested this mysterious tryst, on the whole wide interweb, how did you find out about it? And if its true, are you suggesting thst there then followed, a wide ranging programme of bribery, involving bookies, PL bods, referees and drug enforcement bodies, allowing little leicester to win the title? How many bookies took bets at those odds, to make the whole operation worthwhile?
Im worried about you Den. I reckon you're hitting the White Lightning again!

Hi Lineker, congrats on last season!

The blog that was discussed in the previous thread on Leicester is the source of the claim. They also posted the name of the investor but removed it when the site was (mostly) deleted. Whether it is true or not is a different discussion, but IF there is a secret investor then it is the guy I posted before. Who knows for sure?

I remember when Gareth Bale came back from injury and had gone through an insane physical transformation. Even though it was my club involved, I was pretty certain it was achieved in some kind of dodgy way, especially given our use of blood spinning at the time under AVB. It seems strange to me that any Leicester fan would totally rule out the possibility of their club doping last season, given the turnaround in performances alone. Is the idea that you guys were doping last season plausible to you? Or are you certain that it was all above board?

I think doping is everywhere, so my congratulations aren't dependent on your being clean. Out doping the big boys is an achievement as well really.

Well s

Fair enough then. But if rich dudes pumping dough in is part of your legitimate income, why cant we all do it. I'd be interested to know how you get such a massive income. When travelling here or abroad, there are never masses of MCFC shirts to be seen, as you do with Man U, Liverpool Arse, and more so in recent years Chelsea. This suggests that merchandising isnt a major factor. Also, you dont fill your ground every week, and dont charge Arsenal prices, so gate reciepts dont provide a massive amount. It is a cery strange rule.

In percentage terms, our attendances were higher than the Trafford filth for Premier League games last season, despite what you might have read / assumed.

The corporate income at Etihad far outdoes that at the swamp and our CL TV income was by far the highest of any English club last season.

It all adds up.

Whoooaaaa!!!! I seem to have unintentionally stirred up a shit storm! If i've hit a raw nerve, I apologise. I was merely trying to assertain why yourselves, United, chelsea et all seem to have such a dissproprtionate cieling to their ffp liability.
But, now weve broached the subject of our encounter st The ETIHAD, last season, I say again, the highlights are readily available on YouTube. I challenge anyone to watch them, then tell me that the stadium was full. After each goal, the camera panned round the LCFC section which was indeed sold out. Last term was such a remarkable, never to be repeated season, there was a black market for tickets, home and away. So far, it remains so.

Whoooaaaa!!!! I seem to have unintentionally stirred up a shit storm! If i've hit a raw nerve, I apologise. I was merely trying to assertain why yourselves, United, chelsea et all seem to have such a dissproprtionate cieling to their ffp liability.
But, now weve broached the subject of our encounter st The ETIHAD, last season, I say again, the highlights are readily available on YouTube. I challenge anyone to watch them, then tell me that the stadium was full. After each goal, the camera panned round the LCFC section which was indeed sold out. Last term was such a remarkable, never to be repeated season, there was a black market for tickets, home and away. So far, it remains so.

Some nomark from a nomark club in a nomark city makes a few disparaging remarks and thinks he's 'stirred up a shitstorm'

You really need to get out more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.