Going on holiday by yourself.

Yes and yes. I went to New England ,Boston had a fab time. Went to lots of places in my 20s. Great memories and looking back at 52 some lifelong learning.

I've done Vegas, Dublin and a music festival by myself and always met people and had a good time. I'm thinking of hitting Barbados again in a couple months by myself too.

One of my cousins goes all over the world by himself, always found it pretty weird but judging by this thread it's pretty common!

Very reluctant to do so . Planning UK and Amsterdam (i live in singapore )in November n my mate can't make it . I change my mind 20 times a day between Y n N. So far can't make up me head . Some places n things can't be done alone. Can't make up my head yet n hopefully this thread will help :(

Very reluctant to do so . Planning UK and Amsterdam (i live in singapore )in November n my mate can't make it . I change my mind 20 times a day between Y n N. So far can't make up me head . Some places n things can't be done alone. Can't make up my head yet n hopefully this thread will help :(

Worst case scenario you don't like it and don't go alone again. Then again you will probably love it and will come back a batter person. You only live once, go for it.

My regular holiday by myself is out to see you all -- guess I've been to Manchester now a dozen times for matches in the last ten years or so for a few days each time. Always have a great trip -- take a day to visit York or Chester or play golf, spend some time downtown, and head to the match. Though now that I've met a number of bluemooners who I've been lucky enough to get to know, I'm not sure it counts as a solo vacation anymore.

I love going by myself with one exception -- meal times are lonely without someone to talk to, especially dinner. That's when I really miss the wife and kids.

Depends on how well you know yourself, do you get on with yourself, if not it could ruin your holiday as you'll be spending 24/7 with someone you don't like.

Surely it's just a longer version of going to the pub by yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.