England National Team 2016/17

MarsLlama

Allardyce is to name his first national squad on Monday for the World Cup qualifier game vs Slovakia. He's confirmed Hart will be in the squad- not that he's got any better options- and we can expect to see Sterling and Stones as well based on their current form. Delph is a possibility.
I've said before that if England improve at all on the last competition in Russia 2018 then they'll have Pep and Pochettino to thank. Stones, Sterling, Walker, Rose, Kane and Alli are basically our best players at this point. Hopefully Allardyce has the sense to select form players over big names like Hodgson did. Noble, Defoe and Drinkwater are all possibilities.

He's gutted Carroll is fucked. Noble, Defoe in. Nivea mafia out.

Stones named Captain. Media blame Sterling for Wooney being stripped.

Got to say, I don't know how Stones or Sterling will benefit from playing in the England team, particularly Stones who I can't imagine will be coached to play it out from the back with England.

Last edited:
Got to say, I don't know how Stones or Sterling will benefit from playing in the England side, particularly Stones who I can't imagine will be coached to play it out from the back with England.

I know what you mean, but he doesn't have to be. He's already got that coaching.
I don't think BFS will stop him doing that.

Just switched on SSN and first thing i hear fat sam say is 'why would anyone think rooneys place is under threat. He is the best player over the past decade and has broken every single record at league, champions league and international level.' Sorry Sam, which records has he broken? He's shagged the odlest prostitute in the country? Just goes to show, new england manager, same old shit.

Just switched on SSN and first thing i hear fat sam say is 'why would anyone think rooneys place is under threat. He is the best player over the past decade and has broken every single record at league, champions league and international level.' Sorry Sam, which records has he broken? He's shagged the odlest prostitute in the country? Just goes to show, new england manager, same old shit.
And so it begins......anyone still think that Sam will be his ^own man ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.