Glass tunnel to changing rooms

Sorry I meant the work is going to take two seasons, at least that's why I assumed City were moving us into 93:20 for two seasons anyway.
They're moving us in there as a sort of 'ooh we've fucked up so giving you an exclusive seat cheaply for two years'. Basically we have two years to find ourselves new seats, which means I'll no longer be anywhere near half my family. Fucking cunts trick.

They're moving us in there as a sort of 'ooh we've fucked up so giving you an exclusive seat cheaply for two years'. Basically we have two years to find ourselves new seats, which means I'll no longer be anywhere near half my family. Fucking cunts trick.

Ah so the work will be done over the close season, i.e. as of next season the glass tunnel will be in place? Yeah there's six of us in a row so I very much doubt we'll all end up together again. It's annoying but that's modern football.

Does anyone know which blocks will be affected? I sit in Colin bell, near to to the dug outs / half way line and not heard anything about a possible seat change... Thanks

I think if you have to move you would of heard by now, my mate sits near the dugout and has been told he moving pretty soon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.