Tosin Adarabioyo

Next in line? Well Pellegrini would have had Mangala on the bench on instead if he was still here, if he hadn't already offered Demichelis a new contract. And even if Adarabioyo was still on the bench then too, he'd have brought Mangala on ahead of him. Pep's discarded someone like Mangala, and even a Belgian international in Denayer, for Tosin so far. Speaks volumes if you ask me, but feel free to read into it in whatever way you like.

This clown has written off Maffeo, Angelino, Garcia, Humpreys and Tosin so far today. I just wouldn't bother. He's obviously clueless or just wumming.

This clown has written off Maffeo, Angelino, Garcia, Humpreys and Tosin so far today. I just wouldn't bother. He's obviously clueless or just wumming.
I was going to ask him if he was just having a bad day but I don't think I'll bother seeing some of his follow ups.

Excited to see how Tosin progresses this season as I think if he takes his chances in the cups and odd PL game he could be in the squad for next season.

He looks better on the ball for every game. Really hope he gets some games in the cups.

Kolarov has done ok but i will judge properly when he has been truly tested but the question was not about Kolarov. Kolarov in my question was unavailable and i believe that Pep would play Fernandinho at centre back rather than Tosin which doesn't suggest to meet he rates him THAT highly.

Personally I think Pep would keep Dinho in the role he is in now sitting in front of the defence and dropping into it when required.That's because he has shown how good he is at that role showing all the quality and intelligence Pep looks for. Guess that means Tosin at center half with Stones despite you apparently knowing exactly what Pep thinks

Clown haha! You keep believing we have all these world class youngsters ready to come and play first team football for Manchester City.

I'll come and revisit this thread and these posts in the future when they are playing their football at a much lower level than City, but don't come back with some bullshit excuse on how it was hard, according to you lot all are nailed on to play for us, that is of course until they are old news and the next best thing comes along and is hyped about for circa 18 months.

Deluded.

Personally I think Pep would keep Dinho in the role he is in now sitting in front of the defence and dropping into it when required.That's because he has shown how good he is at that role showing all the quality and intelligence Pep looks for. Guess that means Tosin at center half with Stones despite you apparently knowing exactly what Pep thinks

As opposed to you apparently knowing knowing exactly what Pep thinks by not putting Fernandinho at the back or is that an opinion like mine?

As opposed to you apparently knowing knowing exactly what Pep thinks by not putting Fernandinho at the back or is that an opinion like mine?
His opinion is based on the facts we have so far though, Fernandhino hasn't played at CB but only in midfield dropping back inbetween the CB's when attacking. Yours is pure supposition that Pep would play him at CB over Tosin.

His opinion is based on the facts we have so far though, Fernandhino hasn't played at CB but only in midfield dropping back inbetween the CB's when attacking. Yours is pure supposition that Pep would play him at CB over Tosin.

My opinion is based on seeing Fernandinho play at centre half during pre-season under Pep just like it's his opinion seeing Tosin play in pre-season.

My opinion is also not pure supposition when Pep has said himself that Fernandinho can play there.

My opinion is based on seeing Fernandinho play at centre half during pre-season under Pep just like it's his opinion seeing Tosin play in pre-season.

My opinion is also not pure supposition when Pep has said himself that Fernandinho can play there.
Did Fernandinho even play CB in pre season? Can't remember that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.