Bundesliga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

Started tonight, Bayern vs Werder Bremen, 20 minutes gone, Bayern 2-0 up, Alonso scored a screamer and Lewandowski with a nice finish. Interesting to see how they play post Pep.

I think I could get them a top two spot in their league.

Yeah, them hoovering up the rest of the talent in the Bundesliga makes it hard for the other teams. I hope Dortmund do them to the title this season, just to try and level the league up a little bit.

Last edited:
Walk in the park for Bayern, 6-0 with 5 minutes to go, I assume Werder Bremen will be in a relegation battle this year.

BBC already asking "Can Carlo Ancelotti deliver Bayern Munich the treble?"

Absolute cunts!

Yeah, them hoovering up the rest of the talent in the Bundesliga makes it hard for the other teams. I hope Dortmund do them to the title this season.

It is not about the talent - I do not even think that Bayern has the players in the Bundesliga with the biggest footballing talent but maybe the ones that combine that with the highest level of mentality and competiveness.

The Lewy Bayern has is an upgrade to the Lewy Dortmund had. Götze could not make the step that is why he did not make it. Hummels needs to make that step, too - else he will loose against Martinez.

Werder lost 5:0 as an average against Bayern in the last 4 or 5 years in the away matches. The difference this year is just that they now already have done it. It can only get better....

It is not about the talent - I do not even think that Bayern has the players in the Bundesliga with the biggest footballing talent but maybe the ones that combine that with the highest level of mentality and competiveness.

The Lewy Bayern has is an upgrade to the Lewy Dortmund had. Götze could not make the step that is why he did not make it. Hummels needs to make that step, too - else he will loose against Martinez.

Werder lost 5:0 as an average against Bayern in the last 4 or 5 years in the away matches. The difference this year is just that they now already have done it. It can only get better....

There's still some very talented players in the Bundesliga outside of Bayern but it's just hard for those clubs to kick on because a couple of decent seasons has other teams sniffing. Obviously its understandable that Bayern do this as it keeps them out in front, in fairness they're not the only guilty team of doing this. I just think if Dortmund, Wolfsburg, Schalke or Leverkusen kick on, it could be an excellent league and the Bundesliga would reap the financial benefits that the Premier League has (probably not as high though), this may allow teams to hold on to their really talented players.

I love watching the Bundesliga, it has the entertainment factor that the Premier League also has. I don't really have anything against Bayern, I just want a couple of teams to really challenge Bayern. Dortmund have done a great job keeping up with them in recent years, be nice if a couple of others teams could bridge the gap too.

Do you think Ancelotti will be as dominant in the Bundesliga? Historically he's not really been a great league manager.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.