Scottish Blues

I'm based in Falkirk and have my name (and deposit!) down on the Season Ticket waiting list. Would be very interested in meeting up/travelling with fellow Blues or getting a seat on an organised coach.

Does anybody know of any Edinburgh based group or supporter club that go down often?, looked about can't find anything anywhere close by. Whats required to get a supporters club started ? If there was enough interest in it ?

I'm based in Glasgow and always looking for travelling down to the Etihad for a few games.

With Cityzens getting 20% off of Virgin Trains would be more than happy in sharing a duo rail card.
My friend and I did it for one game last season and saved quite a bit.

If anyone is interested at all gimmie a shout, looking at Arsenal in December and maybe one or two next year.
Also if anyone has any ideas if possible to get a ticket in the away stand at Parkhead for Celtic how do you go about that?

I'm based in Glasgow and always looking for travelling down to the Etihad for a few games.

With Cityzens getting 20% off of Virgin Trains would be more than happy in sharing a duo rail card.
My friend and I did it for one game last season and saved quite a bit.

If anyone is interested at all gimmie a shout, looking at Arsenal in December and maybe one or two next year.
Also if anyone has any ideas if possible to get a ticket in the away stand at Parkhead for Celtic how do you go about that?
Imagine the Celtic game will sell out at high points season card holders mate so very little chance I would have thought .

Does anybody know of any Edinburgh based group or supporter club that go down often?, looked about can't find anything anywhere close by. Whats required to get a supporters club started ? If there was enough interest in it ?

I think there is talk of a bus from Edinburgh to a game quite soon ( southampton ? )
the NES facebook page is your best bet

Imagine the Celtic game will sell out at high points season card holders mate so very little chance I would have thought .

The best bet would be to head through on the night in the off chance there are a few spares kicking about. No harm in trying, it's not as if it's a rival fan trying to get into the wrong end or anything.

The best bet would be to head through on the night in the off chance there are a few spares kicking about. No harm in trying, it's not as if it's a rival fan trying to get into the wrong end or anything.

obviously depends if we do the whole wristband / ID thing again

Hi any Scottish blues going to game tonight with a space in car or I'm happy to take mine to share cost. Happy to travel anywhere to be picked up as I'm in falkirk so pretty central.

Hi any Scottish blues going to game tonight with a space in car or I'm happy to take mine to share cost. Happy to travel anywhere to be picked up as I'm in falkirk so pretty central.

I normally drive down for midweek and Sunday Kick off. Happy to pick up at Douglas, just off the M74, if there's anyone looking to car share from central belt or East of Scotland

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.