EDS/Youth loans 2016/17

Thanks all!

@ColinLee - great catch, and just turned 19 a few months ago at that. Updated - thanks!

@SlimShadyRus - that's a good thought. Just so i'm understanding basically a view of who's got games scheduled/when/how to tune in? I can start working on that, but am thinking it might be best publish it to the group so all can edit- there a quite a few loanees and as @Silva_Spell and @This and only this demonstrated above it'll probably more all encompassing if it's crowdsourced, so to speak

Amazing work yankblue!

Although i don't think Kean Bryan is at NAC.

Updated to reflect Zinchenko going to Eindhoven.

I'll double check on Kean Bryan, but I think I found him on the NAC website. Might've been mistaken!

Updated to reflect Zinchenko going to Eindhoven.

I'll double check on Kean Bryan, but I think I found him on the NAC website. Might've been mistaken!
PSV, not Eindhoven for Zinchenko.

Edit: Ahh, you've put PSV on the spreadsheet anyway.

Okay - quick update, I added a second page with a schedule to the spreadsheet (you can see it at the top, 2 links called player and schedule):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IIWWIz_Exk9xcTEITyNpvxxwdlrsvRWvuVd6bGgpv9g/pubhtml#

This is still a work in progress - for example i'm currently missing a few teams (genoa, a few of the australian and scandanavian ones) - but hoping to have a list of all of the games our loanees could be playing in, and a place to link ways to watch/match reports. I'm still working on that last bit, i want to open it up to the public so we can all go in and add match reports/links to watch but i'm worried some inbred rag goatfucker will go in and delete it all.

Anyways, I'll update this throughout the year so we at least have a way to keep track of loanee games/match reports. Wanted to get this out before the West Ham game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.