I'm back you lucky barstewards

After a few months of ....em problems,I've decided to come back onto Bluemoon. I've had a whole lot of crap over the last year in my life. Won't bore you with the crap. So.....City couldn't beat a shitty Scottish team eh,Celtic,as in Celtic 5 ranjurs 1
Jammy sweaty twats.
Goal 1 - Offside
Goal 2 - Massive (sniff) deflection
Goal 3 - Down to a dreadful howler from AK

C'mon, you bears.

After a few months of ....em problems,I've decided to come back onto Bluemoon. I've had a whole lot of crap over the last year in my life. Won't bore you with the crap. So.....City couldn't beat a shitty Scottish team eh,Celtic,as in Celtic 5 ranjurs 1
You should never have called that referendum Dave.

About time you came out of the closet

th

So your parole conditions don't stop you having Internet access. That's good to hear. ;-)

Welcome back. This place is all the better for your presence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.