FIFA 17

Watched a video on that Journey the other night. The acting/story-line is cringe-worthy. Why Di-Maria gets transferred back to the Prem is stupid too (never mind to City)? They also say MCFC founded 1880 alongside showing our new badge with 1894 which was a bit weird.

Anyone know how to update the squads on the journey mode? I like the idea but it's doing my head in playing with hart in goal and bony upfront and no stones!

I started playing the Alex Hunter/The journey yesterday. The thrill of scoring a last minute goal when you have to convince your coach and you weren't very impressive up till then. :O
City loaned me out in my first season, I'm plying my trade and "making a name for myself" at Newcastle for the time being. :)

Haha same as me even tho I scored 5 goals in 7 games (World class difficulty) Now I'm smashing them in at the toon.

Ok I may be thick but how the hell am I not achieving the promote the academy player? I've trained Diaz , A. Garcia & Maffeo and played them in cups and weaker prem sides and still says not on target?! Help!!

Haha same as me even tho I scored 5 goals in 7 games (World class difficulty) Now I'm smashing them in at the toon.

It doesnt matter how you do at the club you get sent away. 18 goals and 12 assists in 6 games (semi pro cause I can) and got sent out on loan to Toon

Maybe this has been posted before but I thought this was entertaining. Some are better in Fifa, some in Pes but poor Sané ... :-)

It doesnt matter how you do at the club you get sent away. 18 goals and 12 assists in 6 games (semi pro cause I can) and got sent out on loan to Toon

18 goals 12 assists in 6 games how bored do you get? Give yourself a challenge mate makes the game much more enjoyable. World Class is a great level and I also play as Alex Hunter not as all which I also enjoy and am pretty much used to through playing pro clubs.

18 goals 12 assists in 6 games how bored do you get? Give yourself a challenge mate makes the game much more enjoyable. World Class is a great level and I also play as Alex Hunter not as all which I also enjoy and am pretty much used to through playing pro clubs.

How do you enjoy playing as Alex Hunter? Surely that just means you have to watch the rest of the team play and there is no guarantee of the ball coming to you?

Also I was on professional mode but that was starting to piss me off so I've dropped down too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.