Synthwave.

Petetheblu

If any of you guys watched 'stranger things' then you may of liked the 80s inspired title track.

It's not everybody's cup of tea, but we don't seem to have a synthwave thread on bluemoon.

I really like the synthwave scene especially 80s inspired soundtracks that artist are making with classic synths and emulated software.

I was wondering if any of you good folk are in to the scene or producing any synthwave tracks, as it seem to be gathering pace in world of electronic music and it would be interesting to hear your stuff.

A mate of mine encouraged me to Co write some tracks with him and before I knew it I was hooked.

I'll send some links to what we've got up to if any of you guys are interested?

Cheers Pete.

I am a proud owner of a Sequential Circuits Pro~One

Last edited:
Hahaha....No mate, its an Electronic music genre which has quickly gathered pace throughout the world.

Some of the the tracks will take you back to the 80's. Theirs a lot of very talented writer out there who are producing brilliant tracks with an authentic 80s feel.

Hopefully this link will work.

This is our latest track.
Listen to Never Surrender by Obsidion #np on #SoundCloud

Anyone else writing anything?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.