Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing that nobody has bumped this thread since yesterday. We saw just how much we missed Kev in the transitions and in the final third. He's becoming each week even more important to the side. Read somewhere this morning he hasn't played in any of the games we've lost in 2016 which speaks volumes.

Pep needs to figure out a way to balance our midfield/attack without him.

Madrid?

Other than that though, you're bang on the money. He's currently the best player in the league for me. His judgment on who to pass to and the weight of those passes is exceptional, he runs like a race horse, he takes an exquisite deadball, and he's added a touch of resilience to his game under Pep (having previously shown signs of having graduated from the Martin Petrov School of Tackling) as well. A £54m pound Chelsea flop I believe the Mirror called him......

Done but Kev is only 4th of the 5 at the moment. Lallana is leading ...

At least the public vote is only 10% of the consideration for the award, otherwise it every POM will be from Liverpool, Arsenal or the rags. I have a suspicion that Son will win this month as he scored 4, played well in the Champions League and played well against us (despite the match being in October it will be fresh in the judging panels memories).

De Bruyne is set to miss the Barcelona game (Oct 19) and could miss Southampton (Oct 23) in order to ensure he is fully recovered. [ESPN FC]
If De Bruyne misses Barcelona and Southampton, then his return could be against Manchester United in the EFL Cup on October 26.

Kevin De Bruyne has become 'increasingly resigned' to missing the Barcelona match on October 19 due to injury. [Mirror]
De Bruyne is likely to make his return against Southampton on October 23, three days before City's EFL Cup match against United. [Mirror]

De Bruyne is set to miss the Barcelona game (Oct 19) and could miss Southampton (Oct 23) in order to ensure he is fully recovered. [ESPN FC]
If De Bruyne misses Barcelona and Southampton, then his return could be against Manchester United in the EFL Cup on October 26.

Kevin De Bruyne has become 'increasingly resigned' to missing the Barcelona match on October 19 due to injury. [Mirror]
De Bruyne is likely to make his return against Southampton on October 23, three days before City's EFL Cup match against United. [Mirror]

I must be going blind...
Sounds like it's true then... :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.