Angus Gunn

James was a decent enough keeper for us but his performances for Littlepool and England well earned him the nickname of Calamity James. Pot. Kettle. Black.

David James doesn't rate his distribution, meanwhile we hear that his fantastic distribution is why Pep is fast tracking him. Who to believe?

Also Gareth Southgate just on Radio5 live bigging up "Angus "The Gun"" as he called him. Said he kept them in it while Norway kept the ball and caused them problems, then helped the counterattack.
I wasn't agreeing with James , his negative comments just pissed me off. after a great first half with some good save's by Gunn, that kept England in the game at 0:0, he come's out with that crap he said.

I wasn't agreeing with James , his negative comments just pissed me off. after a great first half with some good save's by Gunn, that kept England in the game at 0:0, he come's out with that crap he said.
It`s the same old story with some recent ex City players, bitter twats who missed out on the money we now have, McManaman,Pearce,Quinn,Mills and James to name just a few.

That explains it then. Thanks

It doesn't explain anything! He wasn't injured until 2 weeks ago. His injury is why he's not playing for Englands u21's this international break.

As for the loan, Pep needed 3 first team keepers and Angus has been renowned for his ability with ball at feet since a young age. Sending him on loan makes no sense if he's going to play under Pep ever, because no one else in England is going to use their keepers in a way which will prepare him to play for Pep.

Far better that he stays and learns from Pep and Bravo and he could well replace willy if he excels. Pep has also said that "all 3 keepers must play" so it's a safe bet that he'll pick up some minutes somewhere along the line.

Pickford has been called up to the senior squad, which means Gunn should be starting for the u21's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.